Supreme Drops Guide: How to Cop The Item You Want!
So, you’re new to the Supreme Drop craze and a little clueless about it? Well you're in luck, because on this article I will provide all the dirty details on Supreme Drop -- including how to shop faster, little tips and tricks that will help you get the items you want before they sell out and where to find that rare sold out items!
What exactly is Supreme Drop?
Unlike other clothing brands and companies, Supreme does not release all of its items at once. Instead, it only releases a few handful of items at a time (the more popular the items are, the higher chance of it selling out super quick). This is what the customers call a “Supreme Drop”, that is, introducing new products. Each of these drops occur in their online store as well as their own stores every Thursday at 11AM local time for NYC, London and Japan.
Important Things You Need to Know
- If you have a store near you, I suggest that you visit the store instead of going online. Yes, it is going to be very crowded and very crazy, and the lines are going to be crazy. In fact, some people camp out in front of the stores the night before.
- It is a game of patience and luck. A number of times, due to the online traffic, the websites freeze, and so your orders are not placed. Therefore, when you are browsing the online Supreme store, have patience and do not give up if the website freezes.
- It also helps if you know what you want. Time spent browsing through the website, making up your mind as to what you want to buy, is time wasted.
- Familiarize yourself with the website design, overall features and check-out process, then it will be easier for you and save tons of time when you are doing the same on drop day.
- When you are checking out, I suggest that you be very careful about your credit card details. Over the years, a lot of people who entered their credit card details wrong, had to face a lot of issues.
How to Checkout Quickly from Supreme Website
Okay, so checking out of the Supreme website is a real pain, right? Here, I'm going to show you how you can check out of the Supreme website quickly without using a bot. I suggest that you follow this process a few days before the drop day so you can get the hang of it.
- Depending on the browser you're using, you can download an "autofill" type extension/app for your browser. Just do a quick online search and I'm sure you will find one. I'm on Chrome and I use Fillr Autofill -- they also have an app if you're on mobile. The instructions below will be quite similar regardless of the extension/app you're using.
- Next, go to the official Supreme online store and select a random item to add to your cart (you don't need to buy this item).
- Once that done, you can then head to the check out page and fill-in all the shipping and payment details. Make sure to enter your information correctly!
- Once that is done, simply right click anywhere on the website. You should get a dropdown menu, and one of the options in it should be “Autofill”. Click on that.
- The click on the “Add rules for this page” option. Just below the address bar of your browser, you should get a dropdown bar that has an “Create an Autofiller” option. You have to click on it.
That’s it, you’re done. What happens is that your browser saves all of the information. So that the next time you shop on the Supreme website and proceed to check out, it fills out every single detail that you saved, even your credit card number, so that you can check out faster on drop day!
Using a Bot for Supreme Drop
If you really want a HIGH chance of copping that item you want then I recommended installing a bot, it will cost you money yes but in my opinion it's worth the investment if you're serious about your Supreme! I have used AIOBot many times and it's my favorite so this is the bot I highly recommend. You can download it on your desktop (compatible with Windows and Mac).
How do you use the AIO Supreme bot?
- The first step is to SIGN UP EASILY and follow the simple installation process.
- Once you're logged in, add your personal info such as billing and shipping address.
- Then just select your desired item and choose from 100+ sites such as Supreme, Bape, Yeezysupply etc. If you need further help you can visit their Help page.
- Start your tasks on release day and AIOBot will automatically add to cart and checkout your items!
- I recommended using/testing the bot before drop day (you can just enter some "dummy" info) so you're familiar with its interace and how it works so come drop day you don't miss out on the item you want!
Supreme Drop Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know the drop list / What is dropping on X day?
Check out DropsByJay Instagram for drop list info. I also love the Restocks app which alert you when there's new Supreme stock and you can also buy items through the app which also has an autofill feature.
How quickly do drop items sell out?
No one knows. Some items can sell out in seconds and some items you can still purchase days after the drop day.
Can you buy multiple number of the same items on one order?
No, you can only buy the same style per product once. The only solution is to use a different card on your next order or you can use a bot with "Running Multiple Instances" feature.
What are the prices? / Can I know the price in advance?
You can visit DropsByJay IG account. They usually post the pricelist.
How can I pay / What payment method is accepted?
If you are in the USA or Canada, you can pay using your credit or debit card. If you're located in the EU, I believe you can also pay by Paypal.
How long is shipping / When will my order arrive?
It takes 3-5 business days to process your order and another 7-10 business days for delivery.
Where can I buy sold out Supreme items?
First, make sure to do your homework and ONLY buy from legit sellers (head over to my legit sellers page for online resellers). For eBay, the legit sellers are: croatianstyle, poofyo101jumpmansneakers, pondon, uniquehypecollection (there's a really good chance you will find what you're looking for from one of these sellers)
That's all there is to it. If you have any questions or concerns contact me. Happy shopping!